Win With Us

Support & Win with Lady McAdden.

There are several ways you can support Lady McAdden whilst also winning something for yourself!

We participate in The Essex Lottery monthly draws, as well as running our own quarterly prize draw.


The Lady M Prize Draw


The Lady M Prize Draw launched in January 2023, and has replaced our previous draw known as the 500 Club.

The draw takes place 4 times a year in January, April, July and October with the winner being selected on the last Friday of the draw month. It costs £15 per quarter to enter the draw.

Going forward 25% of the total income – with up to a maximum of a £500 prize – will be paid to one winner per quarter. The remaining 75% of the income will directly go towards supporting the work of the charity.

If you would like to enter the draw, please email to register your details. A quarterly payment of £15 will need to be paid into the draw in January, April, July and October.  Payment information will be sent when you register.

We ask that all members have read the Terms and Conditions before entering into the draw. Please see the full Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

The Lady M Prize Draw Terms and Conditions

1. The name of the draw is the “Lady M Prize Draw” (hereinafter referred to as “the

2. The authorised promoter of the draw is Lady McAdden Breast Cancer Trust
(hereinafter referred to as “Lady McAdden”).

3. All profits received from the draw are used to support the work of Lady McAdden,
registered charity 1062236.

4. Only one entrant per person, per draw is permitted.

5. All entrants must be aged 18 years or over.

6. Anyone is permitted to enter the draw except trustees or staff of Lady McAdden.

7. The prize for the draw will be 25% of the income received from entrants in that
quarter, up to a maximum prize of £500.

8. The draw will be made by an independent person and witnessed to that effect on
the last Friday of the draw month in January, April, July and October. The draw will
take place at the Lady McAdden Centre, 203 Elmsleigh Drive, Leigh-on-Sea, SS9

9. One winner, per quarter will receive the prize total. The winner will be informed via
a telephone call and paid via bank transfer or cheque.

10. The name of each winner will be displayed on the Lady McAdden website at unless the winner specifically requests that this is not

11. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted, and the prize is therefore not
claimed, the following draw will be a “rollover” with a prize value of 25% of both
combined draws – up to a total of £1000.

12. Payments into the draw can only be made via standing order to the following bank
account, Lloyds Account | Account Number: 02437846 | Sort Code: 30-97-84,
using the reference: “LADYMPRIZEDRAW”. Payments made into the account not
using this reference will may be accepted but may not be counted in the draw.

13. Quarterly payments to the draw need to be made no later than the 12th of the draw
month in January, April, July and October. Payments made outside of this time will
be accepted into the account but may not be counted in the draw.

14. Standing orders can be cancelled by the entrant at any time. Lady McAdden is not
able to cancel any payments made into the account.

15. In certain circumstances refunds may be accepted with agreement required from
the Lady McAdden CEO and Trustees.

16. Your data is used and stored under General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
guidelines. The only data we require is your name, address and contact details.

17. Administration of the draw will be controlled by the management team of Lady

18. The rules of the draw may be amended by the management team of Lady
McAdden at any time. Should this happen, you will be notified of any changes

19. The decisions of the management team shall be final and binding on all matters
relating to the operation of the draw.

20. The draw accounts shall be kept by the Lady McAdden CEO and be audited
annually with the Lady McAdden’s formal accounts.

21. In joining the draw all entrants agree to abide by these rules.

22. For further information on small lotteries and the legal requirements please refer

Lady McAdden Breast Cancer, 203 Elmsleigh Drive, Leigh-on-Sea, SS9 4JH | 01702 343288 | | | Registered Charity Number: 1062235

The Essex Lottery


The Essex Lottery is an exciting weekly lottery that raises money for good causes in Essex. All good causes supported by the lottery will benefit Essex and its residents.

Play the lottery, support Essex – it’s that simple!

essex lottery logo

203 Elmsleigh Drive, Leigh on Sea, Essex, SS9 4JH

pink ribbon foundation logo

This website has been funded by The Pink Ribbon Foundation

national lottery logo

This website has been funded by The National Lottery

Copyright © 2022 Registered Charity in England (1062236).
Registered company in England (03334552).
Proudly delivered by
Digital Technology Labs